Employee Relations Specialist
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Employee Relations Specialist
Reports to: Human Resources Director
The Employee Relations Specialist will:
- Be responsible for delivering counseling and support to managers and on Employee Relations matters
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously while prioritizing the most urgent needs on a wide variety of employee matters
- Work closely with management to review performance management documentation and terminations provides advice to employees about company and governmental rules, regulations and procedures
- Provides day-to-day advice and counsel to Managers on a wide range of employee relations issues
- Prepare investigative documentation
- Assist with the resolution of EEO and wage claims
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to deliver ongoing improvement in the efficiency of human resources practices
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s degree – Field of study: Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
- Three to five years (3-5) years of human resources and/or employee relations experience required, preferably at an organization with multiple locations