Assisted Living Marketing Development Manager
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
As a Market Development Manager you will:
* Effectively partner with AEs on identifying, penetrating and transitioning new business and referral sources to help the AEs in growing their Markets.
* Perform training field assignments and programs with existing and new hire AE’s and HHC’s
* Fill sales leadership gaps as needed.
* Maintain a disciplined and systematic approach to sales Development duties – regularly scheduled calls, meetings, ride-alongs, etc. as needed to support regional sales.
* Work collaboratively with operations to enhance AccentCare brand in the community, identify sales opportunities, establish relationships with referral sources and ensure operations and sales growth strategies are aligned.
* Establish clear direction by effectively communicating the organization’s sales goals, priorities, and professional sales standards.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies governing sales referrals and other sales-related activities.
* Acquire and apply up-to-date information about the home care industry, the company’s services, competitive advantages, and opportunities by Market.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
* Bachelors’ degree in a business, Marketing or related field preferred
* Minimum five years’ experience in a multi-site sales training and/or management role required
* Knowledge, experience, and proven success in the areas of home health care and/or hospice
* Experienced leader with proven sales management skills
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization
* Ability to influence, negotiate, and accomplish objectives through others with whom manager doesn’t have control
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* General knowledge of HR management practices, including recruiting, selection, Development, motivation, retention, and performance management
* Ability to monitor, analyze and interpret complex data
* Ability to drive execution and accomplish sales objectives in a multi-site, widely distributed organization
* Ability to resolve conflicts in a positive and constructive manner and restore relationships with referral sources