AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
As an Occupational Therapist you will:
- Assist the physician in evaluating the patient’s level of function by administering and interpreting patient’s diagnostic and prognostic tests of function in their homes.
- Participate in development and revision of the Plan of Care by conferring with the patients’ physicians and clinical team members.
- Improve and restore strength, coordination, range of motion and function by providing therapeutic treatment and instruction to patients in accordance with physician orders.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or the equivalent with license / certificate within the state providing services
- Knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurologic injury generally required
- Experience with a home health, medical surgical, or rehabilitation center environment
- At least two (2) years of experience working independently under minimal supervision
- Lymphedema experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order