Director, Talent Management & Inclusion and Diversity
What’s in it for you?
We have a passion for building an inclusive and engaged workforce that forms the foundation for Acceleron’s high performance and continuous learning culture. We strive to hire, grow and empower exceptional, diverse talent who are passionate about making a difference. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, we seek a highly skilled and creative talent management and inclusion and diversity professional who can create, curate and deliver high quality learning opportunities and lead efforts to define and implement an enterprise-wide inclusion and diversity strategy. The ideal candidate will be a skilled learning and development practitioner with experience designing and managing talent processes. S/he will develop and implement a holistic approach to inclusion and diversity so that our internal and external stakeholders increasingly experience sustainable benefits from our diverse, inclusive and engaged workplace.
What will you be doing?
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders, design and execute company-wide initiatives to support inclusion and diversity
- Lead internal inclusion and diversity council, leveraging outside resources for best practices
- Work closely with HR colleagues to help grow our employees and build robust leadership and management capabilities
- Develop and deliver training programs that support the development of our employees
- Own and drive optimization of performance management to streamline and focus on growth
- Stays abreast of training 'best practices' and evaluate internal practices by gathering and analyzing data, working with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) to identify organizational gaps and implement programs or processes to meet those needs
- Partner with HRBP team to develop and execute robust succession planning tools and processes for the organization
- Leverage high quality external learning partners to bring in select content as needed to develop strong teams and help every employee reach their full potential
- Serve as subject matter expert and liaison for leaders in developing context-specific strategies and plans for attracting/developing/engaging and retaining diverse talent
- Research and assess external leadership development programs, identify resources and assessments that can facilitate leader development
- Manage vendor relationships, providing ongoing coaching and feedback while ensuring the completion of work in a timely and efficient manner.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree. Graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years of L&D, talent management, inclusion and diversity experience
- Life Science, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable
- Strong presentation and exceptional training delivery & facilitation skills
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in designing and delivering live training and development content
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in managing vendors and working with consultants
- Ability to quickly respond to evolving organization and business demands
- Ability to foster a positive and collaborative teamwork environment
- Ability to think strategically and execute operationally
*In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Recruiters - please do not send unsolicited resumes to this posting.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
Acceleron is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to treat serious and rare diseases. Acceleron’s leadership in the understanding of TGF-beta superfamily biology and protein engineering generates innovative compounds that engage the body's ability to regulate cellular growth and repair. Acceleron focuses its commercialization, research, and development efforts in hematologic and pulmonary diseases. In hematology, REBLOZYL® (luspatercept-aamt) is the first and only erythroid maturation agent approved in the United States and Europe for the treatment of anemia in certain blood disorders. REBLOZYL is part of a global collaboration partnership with Bristol Myers Squibb. The Companies co-promote REBLOZYL in the United States and are also developing luspatercept for the treatment of anemia in patient populations of MDS, beta-thalassemia, and myelofibrosis. In pulmonary, Acceleron is developing sotatercept for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension, having recently reported positive topline results of the Phase 2 PULSAR trial. For more information, please visit www.acceleronpharma.com. Follow Acceleron on Social Media: @AcceleronPharma and LinkedIn.