Manager / Senior Manager, Field Operations
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you will be working closely with Sales, Sales and Commercial Leadership to understand their business needs and support them by providing actionable insights. Responsibilities span sales sizing and alignment, field incentive compensation, field analytics and reporting, collaboration with brand marketing/e-marketing initiatives and supporting KPIs for overall performance. In addition, you will actively influence commercial strategy and planning by providing objective, comprehensive in-depth insights to the organization about current and future market trends, product performance, customers and competitors. You will participate actively in Acceleron’s commercial planning efforts by providing unbiased, objective, in-depth intelligence.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and senior leadership to understand their business reporting, analytics and KPI needs
- Collaborate to develop and implement new reports and analyses that meet the evolving needs of the business
- Create and publish dashboard reports
- Continuously refine and improve reports and data visualization to support commercial effectiveness and decision-making
- Create and present insights for quarterly business reviews. Support business processes including quarterly sales business planning, annual brand planning and other projects that require data/insights to inform strategy
- Perform quality assurance measures and audits to ensure data and report accuracy
- Assess new data sources with internal stakeholders. Ensure that any new data sets meet the stated business need. Partner with IT and external vendors to integrate new assets
- Support targeting, segmentation, sales force sizing and alignments activities
- Support sales incentive compensation program including generating goals, IC reporting, attainment calculation and payouts as well as special incentive programs, contests, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships for optimal performance
- Lead and/or participate in cross-functional project teams. Recommend and optimize appropriate performance metrics, KPI’s and sales compensation plans.
- Support sales operations functions and tools including, but not limited to, customer master, CRM, and data warehousing
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science or related field
- 5+ years experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical Commercial Operations with specific use and application of pharmaceutical sales/marketing data sets
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Exceptional analytical skills; demonstrated ability to integrate and analyze disparate and complex data sources to arrive at meaningful analysis
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate data into actionable insight to support decision-making
- Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Domo, Oracle BI, Cognos, etc
- Experience with gathering, documenting and verifying business requirements for reports and systems
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to present analysis and findings in a concise manner to stakeholders
- Experience working with CRM systems, particularly Veeva and Salesforce2+ years of experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experience with or exposure to both US and ex-US commercial requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus
- Ability to self-direct projects and work with little supervision
- Entrepreneurial spirit; comfortable with rapid change, resource constraints, and the need to be flexible about roles
How will you grow with us?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to experience product launch support and execution. In addition, your will contribute to the strategic direction of the company through helping with direct data analysis and information digestion. As a member of our growing Commercial team, you will have a direct, hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment working alongside passionate and supportive colleagues. It is an exciting time to work at Acceleron with our launch preparation, advancing pipeline and dedication to improving the lives of patients. If you are looking for a challenging position at an innovative company, then join our team!
*In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Recruiters - please do not send unsolicited resumes to this posting.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
Acceleron is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to treat serious and rare diseases. Acceleron’s leadership in the understanding of TGF-beta superfamily biology and protein engineering generates innovative compounds that engage the body's ability to regulate cellular growth and repair. Acceleron focuses its commercialization, research, and development efforts in hematologic and pulmonary diseases. In hematology, REBLOZYL® (luspatercept-aamt) is the first and only erythroid maturation agent approved in the United States and Europe for the treatment of anemia in certain blood disorders. REBLOZYL is part of a global collaboration partnership with Bristol Myers Squibb. The Companies co-promote REBLOZYL in the United States and are also developing luspatercept for the treatment of anemia in patient populations of MDS, beta-thalassemia, and myelofibrosis. In pulmonary, Acceleron is developing sotatercept for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension, having recently reported positive topline results of the Phase 2 PULSAR trial. For more information, please visit www.acceleronpharma.com. Follow Acceleron on Social Media: @AcceleronPharma and LinkedIn.