Junior System Administrator
What’s in it for you?
In this visible Technical Support role, you will be responsible for helping End Users resolve technical incidents and requests and be a contributor on IT projects. You will be a key part of our End User Services strategy helping integrate new clients and working with 1st and 2nd levels support. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Support engineer, looking to learn and also take advantage of their existing skillset. A second responsibility of the role consists of working on documentation for common technical issues and adding to both end user and technical Knowledge Base.
What will you be doing?
- Be proactive in providing outstanding design and deployment services resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction
- Be prompt and provide high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Mentor and train junior techs
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other IT colleagues such as Infrastructure and End User Support as needed to address escalated issues
- Contribute to and use knowledge base repository of deployment best practices
- Provide development and integration assistance
- Understanding of 21 CFR Part 11, including system validation requirements, system design, installation and deployment planning, and unit, system and user acceptance testing concepts
- Assist in the execution of SOX compliance processes, including the completion of walkthroughs and process flows, test the effectiveness of SOX controls, ensure the documentation for the controls is complete, properly support and address the relevant risks within the process and perform or review test findings
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience especially in Pharma.
- The ideal candidate has experience with providing technical support for a software product (SaaS a plus!)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with Windows Server operating systems
- Experience configuring and administering Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with PowerShell and scripting tools
- Experience with SharePoint administration
- Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy creation and maintenance
- Knowledge of AD, LDAP, SSO, SAMLA
- Familiar with enterprise level active directory deployments and configurations
- Knowledgeable in configuration of conference rooms solutions
- Perform other duties (task and/or project) as requested by manager
- May lead in planning or executing smaller IT infrastructure initiatives.
- Interface with our Third-Party IT Vendor for alerted technical support issues and fixes.
- Future 7x24 accessibility is a plus. Subject to scheduled on-call team rotation.
- Dedication and commitment to providing continuous service for the advancement of technology
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure and handling multiple projects/tasks with varying priorities
Acceleron is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to treat serious and rare diseases. Acceleron’s leadership in the understanding of TGF-beta superfamily biology and protein engineering generates innovative compounds that engage the body's ability to regulate cellular growth and repair. Acceleron focuses its research, development, and commercialization efforts in pulmonary and hematologic diseases. In pulmonary, Acceleron is developing sotatercept for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), having reported positive topline results of the PULSAR Phase 2 trial. The Company is currently planning multiple Phase 3 trials with the potential to support its long-term vision of establishing sotatercept as a backbone therapy for patients with PAH at all stages of the disease. Acceleron is also investigating the potential of its early-stage pulmonary candidate, ACE-1334, which it plans to advance into a Phase 1b/2 trial in systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease (SSc-ILD) next year. In hematology, REBLOZYL® (luspatercept-aamt) is the first and only erythroid maturation agent approved in the United States, Europe, and Canada for the treatment of anemia in certain blood disorders. REBLOZYL is part of a global collaboration partnership with Bristol Myers Squibb. The Companies co-promote REBLOZYL in the United States and are also developing luspatercept for the treatment of anemia in patient populations of myelodysplastic syndromes, beta-thalassemia, and myelofibrosis. For more information, please visit www.acceleronpharma.com. Follow Acceleron on Social Media: @AcceleronPharma and LinkedIn.