Manager, Talent Management
What will you be doing?
- Lead the execution of Talent Management processes including Talent Review, Succession Planning and Performance Management.
- Lead the execution of the company’s learning and development framework.
- Partnering with HRBPs to identify and deliver learning and development solutions to address specific client needs.
- Partnering with Head of Talent Mgt, Inclusion & Diversity to implement culture related initiatives for the organization.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years’ experience in Talent Management and or Learning & Development required – ideal candidate has previous experience or exposure to Inclusion & Diversity initiatives.
- Life Science, Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable
- Exceptional project management skills
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience designing and facilitating training and development preferred.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing vendors and working with consultants.
- Ability to quickly respond to evolving organization and business demands.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel) experience required.
What is in it for you?
We have a passion for building an inclusive and engaged workforce that forms the foundation for Acceleron’s high performance and continuous learning culture. We strive to hire, grow and empower exceptional, diverse talent who are passionate about making a difference. Reporting to the Director, Talent Management & Inclusion and Diversity, we seek a highly skilled and creative talent management and learning development professional who can support the implementation of an enterprise-wide talent management strategy.
*In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Recruiters - please do not send unsolicited resumes to this posting.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
Acceleron is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to treat serious and rare diseases. Acceleron’s leadership in the understanding of TGF-beta superfamily biology and protein engineering generates innovative compounds that engage the body's ability to regulate cellular growth and repair. Acceleron focuses its research, development, and commercialization efforts in pulmonary and hematologic diseases. In pulmonary, Acceleron is developing sotatercept for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), having reported positive topline results of the PULSAR Phase 2 trial. The Company is currently planning multiple Phase 3 trials with the potential to support its long-term vision of establishing sotatercept as a backbone therapy for patients with PAH at all stages of the disease. Acceleron is also investigating the potential of its early-stage pulmonary candidate, ACE-1334, which it plans to advance into a Phase 1b/2 trial in systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease (SSc-ILD) next year. In hematology, REBLOZYL® (luspatercept-aamt) is the first and only erythroid maturation agent approved in the United States, Europe, and Canada for the treatment of anemia in certain blood disorders. REBLOZYL is part of a global collaboration partnership with Bristol Myers Squibb. The Companies co-promote REBLOZYL in the United States and are also developing luspatercept for the treatment of anemia in patient populations of myelodysplastic syndromes, beta-thalassemia, and myelofibrosis. For more information, please visit www.acceleronpharma.com. Follow Acceleron on Social Media: @AcceleronPharma and LinkedIn.