Programmatic Specialist, Ad Ops
ABOUT Your Role:
As Programmatic Specialist, Ad Ops, you will support the day-to-day execution, management and optimization of Programmatic ad campaigns. You would be a part of the team that monetizes About.com properties (Verywell.com, TheBalance.com, LifeWire.com, About.com) and support our sales organization.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
- Execute programmatic digital ad campaigns using DFP Premium and DSM
- Support optimization of ad campaigns on a frequent basis for performance and delivery
- Trouble-shoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies, broken creative and actively implement solutions in the ad server
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of Account Management, Revenue Analytics, and Product
- Support the testing and on-boarding of new ad technologies, new ad products, and new partners
- 1-2 years experience with trafficking digital advertising, programmatic preferred
- Experience with DFP, programmatic ad technologies and exchanges (AdX, Index Exchange, Rubicon, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with a technical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
About.com is reimagining the way people find expert advice and answers online. Through its premium vertical brands including Verywell, The Balance, Lifewire, The Spruce, ThoughtCo. and its namesake About.com, we help tens of millions of users each month answer questions, solve problems, learn something new and find inspiration on topics they deeply care about.