Revenue Analyst - Programmatic
ABOUT Your Role:
As a Revenue Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting programmatic operations and revenue optimization. You would be a part of the team that monetizes About.com properties (Verywell.com, TheBalance.com, LifeWire.com, About.com) and supports all aspects of programmatic advertising.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
- Create reserve pricing strategies and partner configurations across multiple markets to support both display (desktop and mobile) and video inventory on all About domains
- Maintain regular business reporting and analysis, and closely monitor daily market performance
- Assist with financial budgeting and regular forecasting cycles
- Identify new opportunities to maximize overall yield and contribute to achieving performance goals
- Digitally focused and detail-oriented with 2+ years of experience in digital advertising, programmatic preferred
- Experience with RTB, header bidding, and ad tech systems such as DFP, AdX, Index Exchange, Rubicon etc. is a plus
- Strong analytics skills, with understanding of data structure and data processing
- Proficient with office suite, especially Excel (pivot table, formula, etc.), experience with Tableau, R, Python, SQL a plus
About.com is reimagining the way people find expert advice and answers online. Through its premium vertical brands including Verywell, The Balance, Lifewire and its namesake About.com, we help tens of millions of users each month answer questions, solve problems, learn something new and find inspiration on topics they deeply care about.