Senior Director, Creative Strategy
ABOUT The Role:
Are you a creative thinker, know the latest trends in custom content, enjoy coming up with thoughtful solutions to problems, a PowerPoint guru and an expert storyteller? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and want to be surrounded by a collaborative company culture? The Senior Director, Creative Strategy is a strategic thought leader, concepting custom advertiser programs across multiple platforms (digital, mobile, native and branded content), and driving revenue to meet company goals.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
- Develop and lead a team of creative strategists to conceptualize and deliver big ideas for advertisers
- Manage RFP’s from brainstorm and ideation to development of proposals in collaboration with Sales, Account Management, Design, Data Sciences, Research, Marketing Execution and Product teams
- Own proposals/pitches start-to-finish including leading creative brainstorms, writing proposals, directing the visuals and incorporating compelling, insight-driven storytelling
- Have deep knowledge of the competitive landscape and are constantly seeking technology and marketplace innovation and trends
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience at a branded content studio, digital publisher, agency or digital/sales marketing organization plus a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing multiple direct reports and developing a team
- Advanced PowerPoint, presentation design and writing skills
- Ability to interpret data and research into solid insights and custom program recommendations
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and thrive in a deadline-driven environment
About.com is reimagining the way people find expert advice and answers online. Through its premium vertical brands including Verywell, The Balance, Lifewire and its namesake About.com, we help tens of millions of users each month answer questions, solve problems, learn something new and find inspiration on topics they deeply care about.