Director, Programmatic Revenue & Operations
ABOUT Your Role:
You, as the Director of Programmatic Revenue and Operations will be responsible for overseeing programmatic yield, reporting, and analysis. In addition, you will also manage the daily programmatic operations of Verywell, TheBalance, Lifewire & About domains.
ABOUT Your Contributions:
- Execute monetization strategy of inventory across multiple domains (Verywell, TheBalance, Lifewire, About.com)
- Lead domain-level forecasting and budgeting processes – modeling, assumptions, business inputs, sales input (direct and PMP)
- Create pricing strategies and tactical recommendations with analyst team
- Continually revise internal reporting infrastructure to generate most efficient levels of transparency
- Work directly and with frequency with Ad Operations, Platforms, Data Sciences, Finance, and Product teams
- Oversee team of analysts
- 6 – 8 years analysis experience with a minimum of 3 years in a yield management capacity
- Experience with digital advertising technologies (ie. DFP, AdX, Rubicon, PubMatic, OpenX, Index Exchange, DMPs)
- Highly proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables, formula writing, macros)
- Comfortable with financial modeling and data analysis, and able to ‘find the stories’ the numbers are trying to tell
About.com is reimagining the way people find expert advice and answers online. Through its premium vertical brands including Verywell, The Balance, Lifewire and its namesake About.com, we help tens of millions of users each month answer questions, solve problems, learn something new and find inspiration on topics they deeply care about.