Living with Purpose Program Manager
WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
POSITION: LIVING WITH PURPOSE PROGRAM MANAGER
CLASSIFICATION CODE: EXEMPT FULL-TIME
DEPARTMENT: LIVING WITH PURPOSE
REPORTS TO: LIVING WITH PURPOSE DIRECTOR
STATEMENT OF JOB: This position provides program coordination and supervision to the Living With Purpose Work Program. The Program Manager is responsible for providing administrative oversight, Living With Purpose work team development, cultural training, review and development of program needs, program resource development, strategize implement and maintain program initiatives that adhere to program objectives, working collaboratively with clinical staff and the Facilities Director. Works with Facilities Director assigning resources identifying opportunities to meet Living With Purpose program goals and objectives. Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement and provides backup to Living With Purpose Career Coaches.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide oversight for the Living With Purpose work team members.
- Provide Living With Purpose work team members direct and administrative supervision in collaboration with Evolve clinical staff.
- Coordinate work schedules and track work requests, assign resources, identifying opportunities to meet program objectives and track work requests, for all Living With Purpose work team members.
- Assist LWP Career Coaches in helping clients in accessing needed employment services with community resources.
- Coordinate case load assignment with clinical staff, track and collect data to aid in developing an evaluation method to assess program needs and improvement areas.
- Coordination of recruiting, on-boarding, and training new Living With Purpose work team members. Identifying key performance indicators and creating strategic plans to meet program performance goals.
- Develop and assist LWP Career Coaches in implementation and coordination in development of new work programs to support strategic direction of Living With Purpose program.
- Provide backup coverage for Living With Purpose Career Coaches.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved and Living With Purpose program is operating at full capacity.
- Participate in supervisory team collaboration with all ABHS staff.
- Abide by all applicable policies, procedures, and program standards of ABHS, White Mountain Apache Tribe, Indian Health Services, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) and other pertinent regulatory authorities.
- Ability to address a variety of diverse spiritual, emotional, and social needs in multiple environments of an often-high-risk population, using a trauma-informed care approach while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and cultural awareness.
- Possess the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Participates in interdepartmental clinical team meetings to assist and encourage consistent and timely provision of services. Participates, as needed, in clinical staffing with other members of the clinical team to review client progress and service requirements.
- Develop and implement in-service training for ABHS staff and LWP Staff.
- Ability to maintain client records in accordance with HIPAA, AHCCCS, ABHS, Federal, State, Tribal, and local requirements.
- Maintain ethical policies and guidelines as outlined in accepted State ethics laws, rules, policies, and principles and as outlined in discipline-specific code of ethics.
- Provide a positive role model to staff through leadership, self-discipline, and genuine care for the treatment and recovery of clients. All staff members must be treated with dignity and respect.
- Participation in all required ABHS training.
- Reports/attends work in timely manner. Must be reliable and communicate directly with supervisor in all matters of attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or facilities director.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health or has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full time behavioral health experience; or has an associate’s degree and at least two years of full time behavioral health work experience; or has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and: 18 credit hours of post high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full time behavioral health work experience; or high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and four years of full time behavioral health work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to speak the Apache language preferred.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving and organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently, with flexibility within prescribed deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors.
- Must have a working knowledge of the needs, strengths, and services in the tribal community.
- MS Office proficiency and the ability to correctly operate a copier and fax machine.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing, including, but not limited to, fingerprint clearance and background check.
- At least 1 year experience working with Native Americans.
**NOTE: Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Section 472 and 473).
The physical characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Constant: standing. Frequent: repetitive use of hand, walking, standing, bending neck and waist, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting neck and waist, simple grasping of left and right hand, power grasping right and left hand, fine manipulation right and left hand, pushing and pulling right and left hand, reaching above shoulder level, reaching below shoulder level, lifting objects weighing up to 75 pounds from below the waist to a height of 3 feet.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The employment is considered “at will” and agree that my employment can be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice at any time at the option of either me or the company.