LWP Site Coordinator
WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC.
POSITION: LWP SITE COORDINATOR
CLASSIFICATION CODE: EXEMPT FULL TIME
DEPARTMENT: LIVING WITH PURPOSE
REPORTS TO: LIVING WITH PURPOSE PROGRAM MANAGER
STATEMENT OF JOB: The Site Coordinator works closely with the other Site Coordinators, Case Managers, Therapists and Program Manager in the Living With Purpose program to provide responsive, high-quality services and programs in the White Mountain Apache Tribe under the authority of Apache Behavioral Health Services. The Site Coordinator for the Living With Purpose program provides employment support services oversight, guidance, transportation, and other related services to support client independence and retention. The Site Coordinator supervises Living With Purpose work projects, transports clients and is responsible for the overall management of Living With Purpose staff engagement ensuring the highest quality of completed work projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide employment support services to increase occupation skills development and workforce retention.
- Transport clients to appropriate services and work project sites as needed.
- Assist in the implementation of scheduled Living With Purpose employment support services evaluations. Conducts ongoing assessment to identify skill or knowledge gaps and compliance requirements needing to be addressed.
- Provide individualized occupational support guidance on such topics as time management, teamwork, goal setting, work ethic and professional behavior.
- Coordinate with Living With Purpose Site Coordinators, Case Managers, Therapists and Program Manager to identify and refer high risk individuals to appropriate support services and community resources.
- Work with Living With Purpose Site Coordinators, Case Managers, Therapists and Program Manager to assist with the coordination, scheduling, outreach, and promotion of the Living With Purpose work project offerings.
- Oversee work project sites to monitor attendance, ensure a physically and emotionally safe work environment and timely project completion.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment. Submit requests for order or purchase of necessary supplies or equipment to Program Manager.
- Maintain accurate records, develop reports and documents as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, Motor Vehicle Clearance, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass a level one fingerprint clearance card.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, as well as basic supervision skills.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, and supervisors.
- Must demonstrate basic critical thinking, problem-solving, de-escalation, organizational and time management skills.
- At least 1 year experience working with Native Americans.
**NOTE: Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Section 472 and 473).
The physical characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Constant: standing. Frequent: repetitive use of hand, walking, standing, bending neck and waist, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting neck and waist, simple grasping of left and right hand, power grasping right and left hand, fine manipulation right and left hand, pushing and pulling right and left hand, reaching above shoulder level, reaching below shoulder level, lifting objects weighing up to 75 pounds from below the waist to a height of 3 feet.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The employment is considered “at will” and agree that my employment can be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice at any time at the option of either me or the company.
249 W. Ponderosa, Box 1089, Whiteriver, AZ 85941
928-338-4811 (o) 928-338-1731 (f)