We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for a Senior Consultant. You are highly analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
Why AArete? Our culture embraces the motto – Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with monthly happy hours, active team outings and national meetings in beautiful locations.
We also believe in giving back. We support our communities by sponsoring charitable organizations through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
We know there is more to life than work and believe passionately that our people enjoy both a family and a career at AArete.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
The Role: As a Senior Consultant with AArete, you will be responsible for driving consulting projects to success, while helping to manage a team. You will work directly with clients to utilize creative solutions through advanced data analytics and in-depth industry knowledge.
- Help lead a team of Analysts and Consultants to successfully identify the critical components of problems and build a business case conceptually and supported by data analytics
- Appropriately manage projects and project deliverables so they are near client ready when provided to a Manager or Director
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel and SQL for data analysis
- Gain insight from analysis and data interpretations to identify client savings opportunities
- Actively participate in the recruiting process through interviewing, referrals, and other opportunities to promote AArete
- Have a minimum of 4 years healthcare or analytical consulting experience
- Are experienced with non-labor cost reduction/strategic sourcing
- Travel up to 90%
- Have earned a BA or BS degree, preferably with a business or finance related major