Senior Data Architect
Senior Data Architect
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for an experienced ETL Data Architecture professional. You are highly analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
Why AArete? AArete’s mission is to increase client profitability while improving the capabilities of our clients’ people. We believe that any organization can succeed by enriching and empowering its people.
The Role. As the Senior Data Architecture Consultant you will be working with our internal data and analytics team, the Center of Data Excellence, or CODE team to enable client solutions through data science, engineering and business intelligence.
- Work with a variety of teams to maintain existing and new client data in AArete’s data platforms
- Work with other data science professionals to design and engineer advanced data services in AWS for production
- Load structured data to on-premise and AWS cloud architectures
- Maintain, tune, and automate diverse data pipelines using SSIS/AWS Glue
- Develop process documentation for future reference
- Write complex SSIS packages that leverage T‐SQL based stored procedures and functions to perform complex data transformation tasks
- Provide day-to-day support for adhoc data architecture requests
- Ensure data security by applying and following enterprise security protocols
- MS SQL Database, T‐SQL, SSDT/SSIS, AWS experience is required
- 6+ yrs experience designing and executing +million record data pipelines
- Proven track record of technical/programming experience to execute duties and responsibilities
- Exceptional organization and time management skills to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with fast-paced turnaround times
- 2+ yrs experience w/ healthcare claims data
- 1+ yr experience executing solutions in AWS
- Experience w/ cloud data platforms (e.g., AWS RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Athena) a plus
- Experience w/ PM & BI tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, Power BI Pro, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Employer matched 401K
- Shares in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Forbes 2021 list of Best Management Consulting Firms
- Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For
- Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for a 3rd year
- Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year
- Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year
- AArete acquired DsquaredI in September 2020
- AArete acquired Third (i) Technologies in 2019