Human Resources Associate
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for a Human Resources Associate to perform HR related administrative tasks within the operations department: on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits administration, coordination of performance review process and administrative support to the recruiting and staffing teams. If you are highly tactical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence, strive in a team environment and love an exciting challenge, then this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
Why AArete? Our culture embraces the motto – Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with monthly happy hours, active team outings and national meetings in beautiful locations.
We also believe in giving back. We support our communities by sponsoring charitable organizations through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
- Provide HR support for all AArete Employees
- Maintain employee records in HRIS System
- Maintain personnel folders
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for various people processes (on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits and 401k administration, etc.)
- Coordinate pre-employment screening requirements for new employees and subcontractors
- Complete employee verifications
- Coordinate new employee orientations and other HR training programs as applicable
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files
- Assists with employee immigration cases
- Assists with coordination of performance review process for company to ensure process runs smoothly
- Manage buddy program to help acclimate new hires into the organization
- Provides administrative support for recruiting and staffing team
- Manages HIPAA compliance for all employees
- 0-2 year(s) of experience in a related Human Resources role
- Bachelor’s degree required (Human Resources major preferred)
- Excellent time management, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Experience in a professional environment preferred