SG& A Consulting Director
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for a Consulting Director. You are highly strategic with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
The Role: As an AArete Director, you demonstrate in-depth practice knowledge and skills and are accountable for the successful execution of project goals and analytical deliverables. You are recognized as the functional expert within your team. Additionally, Directors support firm-wide business development activities including lead generation, client relationship management, risk mitigation, and ongoing training and development of team members.
- Leverage business contacts and relationships to secure, design and manage extensions and prospects for new business
- Oversee the successful execution of multiple client projects
- Secure and manage client projects while identifying and mitigating risk
- Maintain strong profitability for each project
- Coach multiple teams, mentor and develop staff by imparting functional knowledge, consulting skills and experience
- Formulate and communicate our corporate vision, create a shared sense of purpose and inspire others
- Contribute effectively to the development of new service offerings, marketing initiatives and proposals
- Plan, manage and lead business development calls
- Develop strong relationships with the clients that evolve beyond the contracted assignment and leverage this relationship to initiate future engagement opportunities
- Actively participate in the recruiting process through interviewing, referrals, and other opportunities to promote AArete
- Are experienced with non-labor cost reduction/strategic sourcing
- Have 8-10+ years of experience managing teams, projects and business development activities
- Travel up to 90%
- Have earned a BA or BS degree, preferably with a Business or Finance related major