Healthcare Consulting Manager
Healthcare Consulting Manager
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for an experienced leader and Healthcare Consulting professional. You are highly analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
Why AArete? Our culture embraces the motto – Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with monthly happy hours, active team outings and national meetings in beautiful locations.
We also believe in giving back. We support our communities by sponsoring charitable organizations through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
We know there is more to life than work and believe passionately that our people enjoy both a family and a career at AArete.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
As a Manager with AArete, you fill a pivotal role demonstrating in-depth practical knowledge and skills to successfully execute project goals and deliver analytical results. As a leader you’ll ensure your team is running smoothly, while mentoring and developing their consulting careers. Managers represent AArete as the key contact with clients and establish meaningful relationships throughout their engagement.
- Are responsible for managing multiple projects from beginning to end, effectively and efficiently, while delivering within the outlined timeframe and budget
- Communicate project deliverables with multiple clients, teams, Directors and Managing Directors
- Align teams to deliver at a high level with minimal disruption
- Successfully lead teams to gain insight from analysis and data interpretations to identify client savings opportunities
- Ensure all data is accurate and checked for quality for client presentation
- Become Subject Matter Experts as it pertains to project work
- Stays aware of emerging trends in the industry as it pertains to our clients
- Build business development skills and leverage business contacts and relationships to secure new projects for the firm
- Identify and execute project extensions and expansions
- Train, develop, mentor and provide on the job feedback to Senior Consultants, Consultants and Analysts
- Actively participate in the recruiting process through interviewing, referrals, and other opportunities to promote AArete
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sound experience and understanding of the healthcare industry on the payer side
- Understanding of Healthcare policy
- Seasoned with contract interpretation
- Experience with strategic sourcing and non-labor cost reduction engagements
- Ability to lead a team while managing small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Strong analytical skills, data analysis, data interpretation and ability to adapt methodologies in developing solutions for complex client situations while ensuring goals and objectives are met
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to effectively manage client expectations for engagement deliverables in order to meet or exceed objectives
- Strong written communication and documentation skills to create and edit internal and client deliverables that are succinct, articulate and meet AArete’s standards of quality
- Exceptional organization and time management skills to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with fast-paced turnaround times
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, SAS and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 90%