We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for super star Consultants. You are highly analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
Why AArete? Our culture embraces the motto – Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun.
We also believe in giving back. We support our communities by sponsoring charitable organizations through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
We know there is more to life than work and believe passionately that our people enjoy both a family and a career at AArete.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel and SQL for data analysis
- Gain insight from analysis and data interpretation to identify client savings opportunities and put together an actionable business case
- Prepare deliverables for final review to manager
- Understand business specific context of clients and develop a streamlined approach to resolution
- Employ excellent judgement in the presence of and when communicating with clients
- Actively participate in the recruiting process through interviewing, referrals, and other opportunities to help promote AArete
- Have healthcare (Payer and/or Provider) or analytical consulting experience
- Are experienced with non-labor cost reduction/strategic sourcing
- Travel up to 90%
- Have earned a BA or BS degree, preferably with a business or finance related major
- Authorized to work in the EU