Digital Intelligence Consultant
Digital Intelligence Consultant
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for a super-star Digital Intelligence Consultant to join our Center of Data Excellence (CODE) team. You are highly analytic with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
At AArete we live and breathe to provide the best experience to our clients each and every day. We are fresh, passionate, have tons of energy, and love what we do – provide non- labor cost reduction solutions and wow our clients with impeccable service.
Why AArete? Our culture embraces the motto – Work hard. Play hard. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with monthly happy hours, active team outings and national meetings in beautiful locations.
We also believe in giving back. We support our communities by sponsoring charitable organizations through fundraising and volunteer efforts.
It is an exciting time to join the AArete team. Come join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For 2019, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for the 3rd time, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year and Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year.
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Deliver data solutions to our AArete’s clients
- Develop products using state of the art data warehousing, statistical methods, and data visualizations to support AArete leadership in developing solutions for our client’s problems
- Work closely with a multiple client teams within AArete
- Communicate data findings to non-technical audiences, with an emphasis on making business decisions
- Create presentations, charts, tables and graphs to communicate findings to client leadership
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Assist with recruitment and training of team members
- 3‐5 years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Math, engineering or science, advanced degree preferred or 2-4 years of experience with an advanced degree in an applied quantitative field
- Experience developing advanced SQL queries
- Experience working with complex relational databases
- Experience preforming quality assurance on data
- Experience producing data visualizations
- Experience working on process automation and configuration automation
- Experience obtaining insights from diverse data sets and communicating those insights
- Experience working with a business intelligent platform: Tableau, SSRS, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to communicate analytic findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present to senior executives and client leadership
- Self-motivated. Can-do spirit. Team-player. Flexible. Dependable. Detail oriented. Resourceful.
Requirements /Preferred Skills:
- Experience with ETL
- Experience with data mining and/or machine learning
- Experience working with two or three of the below technologies
- Neo4j, NoSQL, graphical databases
- Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or MicroStrategy
- Healthcare knowledge is a plus