Resource Management Associate
Resource Management Associate
AArete is looking for a Resource Management Associate to join our Human Resources team.
As the Resource Management Associate with AArete, you will partner with engagement leadership, HR, and Talent Acquisition team members to manage and identify resources for client projects and serve as a point of contact to fulfill staffing needs - providing creative and strategic staffing recommendations within a firm who boasts a diverse client portfolio.
Why AArete? AArete’s mission is to increase client profitability while improving the capabilities of our clients’ people. We believe that any organization can succeed by enriching and empowering its people. Our own people empower our vision to be a premier global management consulting firm that Fortune 500 and leading organizations trust.
- Lead and execute staffing for over 350 professionals ranging from Analyst to Director for a company that has consistently hit and exceeded annual revenue targets for twelve years
- Work with Resource Management Manager and AArete leadership to staff appropriately based on project scope and profitability
- Serve as a point of contact for all resourcing/staffing needs and issues
- Work to assign AArete’s professionals to roles that satisfy the needs of our external clients, develop our people and support our strategic business priorities
- Manage and maintain Netsuite OpenAir staffing tool which includes reporting, utilization, employee capabilities, travel preferences, etc.
- Actively maintain one-on-one relationships with field employees to educate on staffing decisions while gaining an understanding of their strengths, personal goals and staffing preferences
- Generate, analyze and distribute staffing, availability and utilization reports to uncover trends or issues that need addressing such as abnormally high or low individual utilization
- Work collaboratively with recruiting, human resources and accounting departments to effectively determine staffing needs and outline potential administrative support
- 2-5 years of experience in staffing, resource management, or similar position within a professional services setting
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Practices good judgement in decision making and resource confidentiality
- Experience with Netsuite OpenAir or similar staffing tool
- Experience working in a consulting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Employer matched 401K
- Shares in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Forbes 2021 list of Best Management Consulting Firms
- Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For
- Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for a 3rd year
- Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year
- Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year
- AArete acquired DsquaredI in September 2020
- AArete acquired Third (i) Technologies in 2019