Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
We’re passionate, we’re collaborative and we are growing.
AArete is looking for an experienced Sr. Data Scientist professional. You are highly analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in a team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at AArete. There is a lot to do around here and you love getting the job done right.
Why AArete? AArete’s mission is to increase client profitability while improving the capabilities of our clients’ people. We believe that any organization can succeed by enriching and empowering its people.
The Role. We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist who will support our client teams with insights gained from analyzing data leveraging advance analytics techiniques. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate has the capability to formulate data driven solutions in collaboration with stakeholders’ business requirements.
- Work directly with client teams to identify opportunities for leveraging advanced analytical techniques to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use Data driven insights to drive business outcomes and communicate the same to stakeholders
- Develop processes and tools to create and monitor data models while maintaining accuracy and other associated metrics necessary for the business objective
- 3‐5 years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Math, Engineering, advanced degree preferred or 2-4 years of experience with an advanced degree in an applied quantitative field
- Previous experience working with relational databases and developing advanced SQL queries is a must
- Experience performing data quality assurance and manipulation and
- Experience with statistics and developing and testing models using various machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with two or three of the below technologies
- Experience producing data visualizations
- Experience communicating insights to both technical and non-technical insights concisely
- Experience working with a business intelligence platforms: Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Ability to communicate analytic findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to present to senior executives and client leadership
- Self-motivated. Can-do spirit. Team-player. Flexible. Dependable. Detail oriented. Resourceful
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Employer matched 401K
- Shares in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Forbes 2021 list of Best Management Consulting Firms
- Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For
- Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for a 3rd year
- Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year
- Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year
- AArete acquired DsquaredI in September 2020
- AArete acquired Third (i) Technologies in 2019