AArete is one of a kind when it comes to consulting firm culture. Join us!
As an AArete Consultant you will work closely with clients to obtain an understanding of critical issues and create strategies for meaningful change. In doing so, you’ll leverage your analytical skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and commitment to excellence. High performing, self-starter, critical thinker with exceptional communication skills is how you are described. You take the lead to research business challenges, data analytics, business case development, and supporting project success.
In this role, you are responsible for demonstrating in-depth practice knowledge and skills and will be accountable for the successful execution of project goals and analytical deliverables. You’ll have an opportunity to make an impact by solving unique business challenges, both with client and internal projects.
At AArete we’re successfully embracing working in a flexible work environment. We have offices in many locations such as Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and DC. Based on preference, AAretians have the opportunity to work remotely, visit nearby office or client location.
We are fast growing strategy, operations and technology consulting firm, because of this the bar is set high at AArete. AArete is guided by our deeply embedded principles: Excellence, Passion, Loyalty to Clients, Stewardship, Family, Community, Sustainability, and Inclusion. We strive to continually improve our work environment to allow for high team member engagement and ability to be successful. Join the company named in Vault’s Top 50 Firms to Work For, Crain's Chicago Business Fast 50 for a 3rd year, Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Firms list for the 4th consecutive year, Consulting Magazine's Fastest Growing Firms for the 4th consecutive year and Forbes Magazine’s Best Consulting Firms in America list of 2021.
- Exciting variety of clients and business challenges – from the largest firms in the world to mid-size tech growth companies to colleges and universities
- Culture – collaborative, focused on career/professional development, plentiful opportunities, exciting, and fun!
- Competitive Pay and Benefits – competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401K match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Work you’ll do
- Support projects to successful outcomes through:
- Analysis and research of business problems
- Data analytics
- Determination of potential solutions to business problems through research, analytics, interviews, etc.
- Support with creation of business cases
- Support with implementation
- Work collaboratively within your project team
- Learn from more experienced team members to grow your skills
- Lead and coach Analysts
- 2+ years of consulting or other experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Direct client interaction, including possible travel to client location
- High self-motivation, accountability and encouragement toward others
- Exceptional independent judgement
- Creative and innovative
- Strong Project/Process management; Balance and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Cultural flexibility/adaptability