Technical Support Engineer
We at A10 Networks are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated ‘Technical Support Engineer’ to help build our Technical Support and Customer Success for Cloud Application.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
● Technical support for A10 Cloud Product and Services, in Bangalore location
● Provide and Manage the 24/7 support operation, and guide and set example for support levels on building customer responses and knowledge base
● Flexible to work on US hours and weekends
● Troubleshoot, resolve, and document customer reported issues via phone and/or e-mail while utilizing following technologies:
○ Unix flavors CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu etc.
○ Hypervisors VMWare ESXi and OpenStack
○ Applications like Apache and Nginx
○ Public Cloud like AWS and Azure
○ Technologies like Kubernetes, Docker etc.
○ Layer 4 Protocol and concepts like TCP & UDP
○ Layer 4 Protocols and concepts like HTTP, SSL, DNS, DHCP etc.
● Analyze data traces using protocol analyzers to identify anomalies and provide solutions
● Recreate reported issues in the lab with customer’s configuration
● Work with escalation and sustained engineering teams to investigate and resolve software and configuration defects
● Perform patch verification related tasks on customer reported defects
● Individual contributor role reporting to Head – Cloud Operations.
You will need to exhibit passionate, self-driven, self-motivated mindset, and work with cross-functional team to define and successfully execute technical support and customer success.
● 4+ or 5 years of relevant technical support and customer interaction experience.
● BS/BE in CS or related engineering or equivalent field.
● Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
● Hands on experience on in-line systems like Load Balancers, Firewall, Traffic shaping systems running on Unix/Linux.
● Advanced trouble shooting skills and working closely with customers to resolve the problems with remote access and log analysis.
● Networking knowledge on TCP/IP, Routing and Switching.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exhibiting fluency working with customers from different geography
● Process oriented and should have worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for technical support organization
● Open source enthusiast, with knowledge on open source tools and scripting is a plus
● Certification on Linux/Networking is a plus.
● Attention to details, openness to constructively critique and a great team player