Senior SW Engineer - 5G/Network Security
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented engineer to work on the latest in 5G/Security networking technology.
Design and development of next-generation security technologies and advanced solutions such as IPv6, Migration/Deployments, Mobile Security, NAT, DS-Lite, NAT64, 6rd, LW406, NAT46, Application Firewall, DDoS and Deep Packet Inspection.
You and the team have responsibility for designing and implementing software solutions in many functional areas such as:
Service Provider Security Gi-LAN) – GTP, SCTP, Diameter Protocol handling and security LTE/5G (3GPP) Architecture and various security implications and safeguards
Understanding and solving issues that service providers are facing in migrating to IPv6 infrastructure
Identifying and implementing application inspection for applications using protocols such as SIP, FTP, H323, etc.
Understanding and implementing methods and mechanisms to secure internal clients/network from Denial of Service attacks
- BS plus 3+ years or MS plus 2+ years in Computer Science/Engineering or similar area
- Strong C/C++ programming skills (Python understanding is a plus)
- Very familiar with TCP/IP, Networking concepts.
- Familiarity with and understanding of security features and application protocols such as FTP, DNS, SIP, Radius, Diameter , GTP, SCTP, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer system architectures & operating system concepts along with understanding of multi-core, multi-threaded programming, distributed systems
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.