Senior Staff Software Engineer – 4G/LTE/5G Mobile Service Provider/Security
Sr Staff Software Engineer – 4G/LTE/5G Mobile Service Provider DDoS/Security Team
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds
Design and development of next-generation security technologies for the Mobile/Wireline Service Provider and advanced solutions such as EPC & 5G Security, Gi-LAN Firewall, IPv6, Migration/Deployments, NAT, DS-Lite, NAT64, 6rd, LW406, NAT46, Application Firewall, DDoS and Deep Packet Inspection.
When working in this group, you will be responsible for defining the Architecture, Design and implementation of solutions for the following functional areas:
- DDoS attacks – detection and mitigation for Service Providers
- GiLAN Security related features
- Mobile Security – GTP, SCTP, Diameter Protocol handling and security (LTE/5G) Architecture and various security implications and safeguards
- Understanding and solving issues service providers are facing in migrating to IPv6 infrastructure – Dynamic NAT, Fixed NAT, NAT64/DNS64 etc.
- Understand and implement application inspection for applications using protocols such as SIP, FTP, H323, etc.
- BS plus 8+ years or MS plus 6+ years in Computer Science/Engineering or similar area
- Strong C/C++ programming skills (Python understanding is a plus)
- Very familiar with TCP/IP, Networking concepts.
- Familiarity with and understanding of security features and application protocols such as FTP, DNS, SIP, Radius, Diameter , GTP, SCTP, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer system architectures & operating system concepts along with understanding of multi-core, multi-threaded programming, distributed system.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.