Senior Software Engineer - Control Plane
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented engineer to work on the Configuration Management (CM) software used in A10’s award winning ACOS product line.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of customers.
- Develop a new software product from the ground up, staying true to our company’s core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix.
- Create a scalable, secure and fault-tolerant solutions to our customer base.
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
- Work with both internal and external customers to deliver a key piece of the platform infrastructure
- Be highly visible
- Learn and grow your technical skills in the areas of application networking and security, high availability and REST API’S
- Improve your C/C++ skills
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years of related industry experience
- Academic coursework and hands-on experience with parsers/compilers /interpreters, operating systems and distributed processing
- Deep knowledge in data structures (graphs) and Tries and Trie traversal and network programming, ideally with exposure to working with a least one large code base
- Familiarity with Docker & Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Big Data fundamentals
- Strong development skills in C/C++
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.