Technical Marketing Engineer
A10 Networks is seeking highly motivated and strategic Technical Marketing Engineer for our next-generation application networking and security solutions. In this highly visible role, you will own the key task of driving technical awareness for A10’s multi-cloud, secure application delivery solutions.
A10 offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to grow professionally with solutions that are transforming the computing landscape. Our 6,800+ customers use A10 Secure Application Services to ensure their networks are secure, responsive, and always on. You will work with innovative solutions from our application delivery controller (ADC) portfolio, including Cloud based SaaS offerings, NFV and MANO integrations, TLS offload, WAF, authentication and ML based automation.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Evangelize A10 multi-cloud solution including application delivery controller (ADC) as a subject matter expert
- Assist with the marketing strategy for global awareness of A10 application delivery and security solutions
- Deliver compelling demonstrations and represent A10’s multi-cloud solutions at select events
- Deliver strategic collateral as needed, for example, deployment guides, technical articles and videos
- Deliver solution oriented technical presentation and detail competitive analysis
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Application (L4-L7) networking (e.g. TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, NAT et. al)
- Clear understanding/experience in one of the following:
- Business applications knowledge (e.g. MS Exchange, Skype for Business, Office 365, SAP, Oracle and/or other enterprise applications)
- Emerging virtualization technologies: Hypervisor based virtualization (e.g. KVM, VMware and else), Public Cloud (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle etc.), and Cloud technologies (e.g. Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, etc.).
- Scripting ability for SecOps/DevOps environments (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, TCL, Python, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to create original content based on research findings
- Experience with competitive analysis including the ability to demonstrate unique value
- propositions to target markets
- Excellent presentation skills to clearly communicate product functionality and advantages
- Experience as a Technical Marketing Engineer, Sales Engineer, Server System Admin is a plus
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.