Director, Channel Marketing
A10 Networks is more than a technology company. We provide security. We provide intelligence. And we provide automation across our portfolio of secure application solutions services. It’s in our DNA. It’s what we stand for. Our mission is clear: To enable intelligent automation with deep machine learning to ensure business critical applications are protected, reliable and always available. Are you up for the challenge? Join us and make your impact in the future!
A10 Networks is searching for a leader with extensive channel marketing experience and skills to revamp the A10 Networks channel marketing program worldwide. In this critical role, you will have the opportunity to drive the vision, strategy and goals for the global channel marketing team, launch high-performing pipeline generation programs, improve partner engagement and enablement and create a more modern partner marketing experience and community. You will lead all global channel marketing communications, partner programs, alliance programs, web portal developments, partner demand generation initiatives, sponsorships, incentives and overall performance metrics. You will report directly to the Vice President of Worldwide Marketing.
- Lead and revamp the global channel marketing program, strategy and execution for sell-to, with and through partner engagements across all partner types.
- Support regional field marketing teams in locally initiated co-partner marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with global partner management teams to develop co-partner marketing programs (Oracle, Microsoft, Dell).
- Elevate the global channel partner engagement and collaboration through new marketing tools and a more modernized A10 Networks partner portal.
- Manage channel partner deal registrations, audits/ compliance, contracts, MDF’s and incentive programs
- Create channel campaigns in a box to proactively support the pipeline generation.
- ·Coordinate partner trainings and enablement to keep the partner community abreast with new products and solutions.
- Constantly analyze and measure the performance of global programs and engagements in line with partner marketing business targets.
- Team up with marketing operations to ensure proper alignment on performance data.
- Work closely with the global marketing, finance, operations, product management and sales teams to drive and execute global demand generating activities and awareness programs with the channel partner community.
- Constantly communicate with the global A10 channel partner ecosystem (including using social media) and attract new partners through creative partner recruitment campaigns
- 10+ years of experience in leading and managing global channel marketing programs for technology companies.
- Track record of leading high performing teams that create and execute strategic marketing programs with partners globally.
- Proven ability to develop and execute global marketing plans and go-to-market campaigns with global, regional, and local partners.
- Extensive experience in leading channel marketing programs in a high growth software company and working with all types of partners, eg. Distributors, Value Added Resellers, Systems Integrators and OEM’s.
- Track record of developing successful channel partner campaigns with the cloud (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and Dell) and cyber security partner ecosystem.
- Proven ability to manage the development of a global partner portal.
- Exceptional leadership skills and track record of building high-performance teams.
- Highly motivated self-starter that can develop and execute channel partner programs within budget and aggressive timelines.
- Strong analytical skills to constantly measure channel partner campaign performance and execution.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with trust across the entire organization.
Bachelor’s degree required with education in International Marketing, Business Management or equivalent. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.