Technical Support Engineer
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
● Technical support for A10 Product and Services
● Provide and Manage the 24/7 support operation, and guide and set example for first level support on building customer responses and knowledge base
● Deliver customer success, by proactively reaching out to customers to train and use A10 Products and Services effectively
● Troubleshoot and triage customer issues and problem management
● Be a SPOC for all technical support and customer success for the organization, and flexible to work on US hours
● Monitor and manage technical support and customer success metrics and reports.
● Clearly communicate with customers via telephone, email, and occasional face-to-face contact to ensure that you understand the issue and they understand the resolution.
● Individual contributor role reporting to Product Support Team Lead.
You will need to exhibit passionate, self-driven, self-motivated mindset, and work with cross-functional team to define and successfully execute technical support and customer success
4+ years of relevant technical support and customer interaction experience.
BS/BE in CS or related engineering or equivalent field.
Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud systems, APIs, Application and Database systems.
Hands on experience on in-line systems like Load Balancers, Firewall, Traffic shaping systems running on Unix/Linux.
Advanced trouble shooting skills and working closely with customers to resolve the problems with remote access and log analysis.
Networking knowledge on TCP/IP, Routing and Switching.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exhibiting fluency working with customers from different geography
Process oriented and should have worked with ticketing system, escalation management and building knowledge base for technical support organization
Open source enthusiast, with knowledge on open source tools and scripting is a plus
Certification on Linux/Networking is a plus.
Attention to details, openness to constructively critique and a great team player