Senior Software Engineer
- Develop software technologies for A10’s next generation products.
- Implement major components of software.
- Participate in design, code and test reviews.
- Provide strong technical leadership. Lead by example.
- Mentor junior engineers in the software development process and coding/debugging techniques.
- Help resolve difficult support cases.
- Research, investigate, and prototype new areas of technology to enhance existing products.
- Minimum 3 year experience in developing software for network applications.
- Minimum 2 year experience in network security.
- Expert at TCP/IP.
- Strong C programming and debugging skills.
- Experience programming with one scripting language: shell, perl, tcl, python, etc.
- Experience with multi-core, multi-thread programming.
- Experience with one of the following technologies: Firewall DPI, IPS/IDS, Virus/Malware Protection, or VPN.
- Knowledge of L3 forwarding and data structures.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, physics, or math.
- Knowledge of IPv6.
- Experience with database systems and programming.
- Experience collection and processing of large sums of data.