Software Engineer_4G.LTE.5G Mobile Security Team
Job Title: Software Engineer_4G.LTE.5G Mobile Service Provider Security Team
Work Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds.
Are you a self-starter?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced engineering development environment?
Are you passionate about making a good product great?
If so, let your journey start here….
A10 Networks is looking for a Software Engineer with excellent problem solving and programming skills to help in the design and implementation of high performance products.
What You’ll be Doing:
You will work with architecture and engineering team to develop functional design, utilize your programming skills to produce robust and efficient implementation. You will interact with many other teams including platform, routing, quality assurance, customer support, and tech pubs in the full software product development life cycle. You will be involved in cutting edge research on security threats and mitigation technologies, in an attempt to always be one step ahead in the game.
Design and development of next-generation technologies and advanced solutions in the Service provider space with the focus on Network Security, Application Security, IPv6 Migration and Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN). This job will expose you to concepts in core networking, software development for multi-core, multi socket embedded systems, high performance parallel programming and various other constructs in efficient programming.
What We Need to See:
- Computer science or relevant degree with strong interests to Network and Application Security domains.
- Strong C/C++ and Python programming skills.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Core Computer system architecture & operating system concepts. Multi-core, multi-threaded programming and distributed systems & data plane architectures. Data structures and modular packet parsing.
- Familiarity with or understanding of Application level protocols is a plus – HTTP, FTP, DNS, SIP, Diameter…etc.