New Product Introduction (Hardware) Engineer
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds.
Are you up for the challenge?
Being a part of a small team allows for huge learning potential.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the Manufacturing Automation Test System.
- Investigate and resolve NPI/MFG related issues.
- Create test scripts and test tools to validate our next generation networking products.
- Work with cross-functional teams to automate testing and qualify new hardware products.
- Perform component qualification as needed.
- Provide technical support to hardware design engineer to bring up prototype hardware.
- Support contract manufacturer engineer to resolve hardware issue throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Generate necessary documents (guides and SOP) for accompanying new product release, as well as performing documents correction throughout product life cycle.
- Assist field technical investigation by reproducing reported Software or Hardware issues.
- Python and/or Tcl/Perl
- Excellent knowledge of complex system level debugging and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, test, quality and reliability best practices.
- Be able to create negative/stress test cases and corner cases based on the hardware specification.
- Ability to read schematics/layout and use Oscilloscope is a plus.
- Prefer 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Test/Sustaining Engineering in networking/server hardware industry.
- Hands on scripting language skill/knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic Networking protocol is a plus.
Education / Credentials:
- BS degree in EE/CE, or equivalent work experience.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.