Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Oracle Techno-Functional
Join the A10 Networks! A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions is seeking Sr. Business System Analyst- Oracle Techno-Functional.
A10 Networks offers the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry who are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We need cross-functional thinkers with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. Join us on this journey, and help us create the world of the future. We offer competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
We are looking for Oracle Techno-Functional Sr. Business Systems Analyst candidate with strong experience in Order to Cash modules to apply for a fun, fast-paced job in San Jose with a growing company. Oracle R12, SalesForce.com, Dell Boomi, Workday, Adaptive Insight and Oracle Business Intelligence are primary applications use to support end to end Customer Focus (Opportunity, Quote to Cash) business processes at A10 Networks. The scope of responsibility for this position includes (not limited to) management, implementation and support of IT solutions designed to elevate existing ‘Billing (OM & Service Contracts), Credit, Collection & Taxation’ business processes to next level.
The ideal Candidate should have strong understanding of Order to Cash Business & Accounting Processes and should be able to communicate effectively with Business teams at all levels. The candidate should have demonstrated experience in managing End to End processes and resolving complex business and technical issues, with a strong customer focus. The successful candidate must also have proven expertise in building efficient business processes and delivering projects which improve end-user productivity while maintaining appropriate business compliance controls.
- Responsible for delivering enhancements and projects in Oracle e-Business Suite R12 modules (Order Management, Inventory, Service Contracts, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, iExpense, iProcurement, Cash Management and General Ledger) with integrations to other platforms such as Salesforce and other 3rd party applications.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Implement & support ‘Quote to Cash’ specific MDM solutions / industry best practices to maintain optimal data quality for all customer facing systems
- Manage Billing, Credit, Collection and Tax Business/IT relationship & delivery of IT services.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT, external partners and supply chain vendors to implement effective and resilient Receivables IT solutions.
- Build/execute project plans and manage/guide project teams using the IT SDLC methodology.
- Responsible for OM & Contracts Billing, Credit & Collection & Taxation business processes.
- Explore business & technology alternatives to streamline Quote / Order to Cash processes.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional Business, IT and supply/demand chain partners.
- Architect solutions and effectively present it to all level of business & IT teams
- Lead projects from discovery through deployment, enhancements, changes or upgrades.
- Undertake post-implementation support and troubleshoot and resolve systems issues working with support team.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and fixing system and application problems to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Develop test strategy and author test plans as required for application releases, enhancements and patches.
- Conduct gap analysis and write / maintain functional specifications for new or modified business processes.
- Closely work with our Business partners and manage the support and deliverables in a timely fashion in strict compliance with our SOX requirements.
- Research, investigate and evaluate potential solutions to business problems / requirements / opportunities.
- RevPro and Blackline experience as a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Information Systems or Computer Science)
- Minimum 5 years of IT Application implementation & support experience in Core Oracle modules business domain
- Strong application knowledge of Oracle R12 Order Management (OM), Oracle Payable, General Ledger, Cash Management, Assets, Receivables (Invoicing, Billing, Collections, Taxation) and understanding of Oracle Shipping/Service Contracts/Install Base
- Strong knowledge of Oracle table structures, API's, Schemas, Oracle open interfaces.
- Experience with Self Service Modules (iExpense, iProcurement etc.), Advance Pricing (QP), Revenue and COGS recognition.
- Experience in other 3rd party software like Dell-Boomi, Concur and RevPro is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and tools used to support Oracle Application development including PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Workflow, Discoverer is preferred.
- Knowledge of AIM Methodology with the ability to write MD70 documents from MD50 documents is a plus.
- Experience with Master Data Management and data cleansing tools.
- Exposure to third party Taxation Software (Avalara).
- Prior experience in leveraging Oracle Revenue Recognition capabilities
- Strong exposure to Lockbox / Electronic Payment Process Automation (EFT), Tax Configuration for Sales Tax, VAT, GST, Withholding Taxes
- Prior implementation or Advanced Collection and Advance Pricing would be plus
- Sound knowledge of Oracle Multi Org & Multi currency concepts
- Fair understanding of Oracle GL, FSG & ADI
- Proven project management experience with excellent verbal & written communication
- Able to juggle multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize and deliver results in the face of competing business interests.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with preparing user documentation and conducting user training
- Strong technical, analytical skills and highly organized.
This is a summary only. Duties and responsibilities may be changed over time. The successful candidate should be able to discuss and explain their experiences as they relate to the job responsibilities and requirements.
A10 Networks, Inc. is a San Jose company offering excellent salary, options and benefits.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.