Senior Staff Software Engineer - Mobile (5G) Security
Are you up for the challenge?
Design and development of next-generation security technologies and advanced solutions such as IPv6, Migration/Deployments, Mobile Security, NAT, DS-Lite, NAT64, 6rd, LW406, NAT46, Application Firewall, DDoS and Deep Packet Inspection.
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
When working in this group, you will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions for the following functional areas:
Mobile/SP Security (Gi-LAN) – GTP, SCTP, Diameter Protocol handling and security LTE/5G (3GPP) Architecture and various security implications and safeguards Understanding and solving issues service providers are facing in migrating to IPv6 infrastructure Understand and implement application inspection for applications using protocols such as SIP, FTP, H323, etc. Understand and implement methods and mechanisms to secure internal clients/network from Denial of Service attacks
- BS plus 3+ years or MS plus 2+ years in Computer Science/Engineering or similar area
- Strong C/C++ programming skills (Python understanding is a plus)
- Very familiar with TCP/IP, Networking concepts.
- Familiarity with and understanding of security features and application protocols such as FTP, DNS, SIP, Radius, Diameter , GTP, SCTP, etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer system architectures & operating system concepts along with understanding of multi-core, multi-threaded programming, distributed system.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.