Senior Technical Product Manager
Join us and make your impact on the future as our next Senior Technical Product Manager – DDoS Protection
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical day to day product management aspects of the full A10 DDoS protection solution. This solution encompasses DDoS detection, DDoS mitigation, management, and reporting.
Reporting to the product & solution group leader, you will proactively identify market needs, collaborate with the CTO office on the vision, define the roadmap, and prioritize features depending on the business case. You’ll be expected to acquire and maintain a good grasp of customer needs, market trends and research, applicable technologies, and use cases. Where needed, you will also identify gaps and propose solutions to address those gaps.
- Have ownership of the DDoS detection, mitigation, and management product areas
- Influence change while conducting market analysis and directing product strategy and positioning
- Interact closely with customers to identify use cases and requirements
- Establish close partnership with Product Marketing to help drive collateral
- Drive engineering for inclusion of new features
- A strong technical background
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology
- Prior technical experience in either IP routing, security, and/or DDoS defense would be highly valued
- Experience with competitive analysis including the ability to demonstrate unique value propositions to targeted verticals
- Solid presentation skills to clearly articulate product functionality and advantages
- Ability to clearly and unambiguously communicate requirements in writing
- Bachelors and 8+ years, Master’s and 6+ years, or equivalent relevant experience
- Prior product management experience preferred though not required
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.