Staff Technical Writer
Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is leading the pack in keeping them secure and enhancing performance.
Are you up for the challenge?
Join us and make your impact on the future as our
STAFF TECHNICAL WRITER
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your passion for technology meets your expertise as a writer?
Do you want to be on the forefront of innovation and cutting-edge solutions?
Then, let your journey begin at A10 Networks in the Technical Publications Team! Here is an opportunity to gain knowledge of Layer 2-7 networking concepts with product networking or application-layer documentation experience.
A day in the life........
of a writer at A10 presents opportunities to author content related to security threats and preventive measures. Your will have an opportunity to document server load balancing (SLB), carrier-grade NAT (CGN), threat intelligence, and cloud solutions. You will also document A10’s SSL, IPsec, and firewall products.
You should have a proven track record as a Staff Technical Writer in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You should be able to author effectively in an ever-changing landscape, where new challenges emerge daily.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer in networking or software.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The ability to understand complex technologies and to demystify them for A10’s customers.
- Very comfortable authoring new content and revising existing content.
- Experience migrating content from FrameMaker to MadCap Flare.
- Proficiency with authoring tools such as MadCap Flare, Adobe FrameMaker, Microsoft Office, Visio, SnagIt, and WebWorks Publisher.
- Experience with SVN, Perforce, Git, ClearCase, or similar.
- Experience with HTML and comfort modifying CSS style sheets.
We’re a match if you have the following experience:
- BA/BS (plus 5 years work experience), OR
- MA/MS (plus 3 years of work experience)
- Experience documenting some networking or security technologies.
- Expertise in Camtasia and knowledge of Captivate desirable
- CCNA-level of expertise in networking knowledge.
A10 Networks is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. A10 also complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.