Senior Software Engineer
The future of application cloud, security and analytics is exploding at A10 Networks. Are you up for the challenge? Join us and make your impact on the future as our Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities
- The main focus will be to participate in software development projects in systems, virtualization and cloud.
- Participate in architecture discussions, code reviews with software development.
- Influence the design, develop and unit test of software projects.
- Report weekly on progress of the tasks.
- Strong C programming and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on openSSL and Cryptography. Additional advantage for possession of crypto accelerators.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals and drivers is a plus.
- Solid experience with multi-threading, locking, multi-core programming.
- A self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with others on large projects.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A high-quality thinker who is open-minded, creative, intelligent, and confident.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering high quality, sustainable results within deadlines.
- Experience with one of the following; AWS, Azure, ESXi, KVM, or HyperV is a plus.
- BS and 3+ years of experience, or MS and 2+ years of experience.
Extra Credit For
- Python or Shell scripting.
What Makes Us Unique
- A senior leadership team that hasn’t forgotten what it’s like to be in the trenches.
- A culture of authentic, savvy, engaged people who collaborate to achieve greatness.
- Top-notch technology and a forward-thinking environment that supports innovation.
- A climate that embraces autonomy where you can leave your footprint and make an impact.
- Healthy benefits starting on the first day of employment.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology