90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
We’re looking for a full-time Account Manager to build and manage client relationships and oversee the development of digital programs and campaigns. You will lead the day-to-day management of digital marketing efforts for our clients. You understand the importance of honest and direct communication and know the value of developing trusted relationships. You will have a continual desire to learn about marketing, your assigned clients’ business and industry. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, but understand how to calmly handle challenging situations. You take ownership of your accounts, your career and the team’s success. You seek opportunities for professional growth. And you’re willing to be bold, bring new ideas, meet new people and our teams, our clients and yourself in new directions.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of key accounts
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations with clients and internal team members
- Ensure that all campaigns, programs and projects are being delivered according to expectations
- Meet with internal teams and clients on a regular basis to review progress and performance
- Build strong relationships with clients by acting as a trusted partner
- Support the development of statements of work in conjunction with agency team members
- Promptly address any client satisfaction issues with the clients and agency team members
- Represent the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity
- Proactively manage project financials ensuring appropriate team allocation and agency compensation in accordance with approved scopes of work. And promptly address and necessary change orders
- Seek opportunities to expand client relationships and business within assigned accounts
- Research, review and synthesis insights for use in briefs, reports, or presentations
- Remain on top of industry trend and issues that impact our client’s business
- Drive innovation within 90octane and our clients based on emerging trends and best practices
- Develop project briefs that organize team members around clear objectives
- Facilitate internal kick-off meetings
- Attend weekly client status meetings, quarterly planning sessions and annual client reviews.
- Initiate invoicing and reconciliation of budgets
- Regularly inform Account Director and Director of Account Management of account wins, losses, successes and failures
- 4+ years of experience in client management in marketing, advertising and/or communications
- Expertise in digital marketing, including; email, search, social, paid media, marketing automation and lead generation
- Experience in the day-to-day management of digital campaigns
- Proven problem solver and conflict resolver
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with clients
- Poise and professionalism under pressure
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Prior agency experience
- Above average presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-15% based on client location
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or technical discipline
What We Want for You
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.