90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
We are looking for a freelance advertising/marketing copywriter and content strategist to write compelling copy for client programs covering all parts of the sales process (brand, middle-of-funnel, direct response, etc.). The ideal candidate has strong strategic and conceptual skills, experience working within an agency creative team structure, and a background in advertising copywriting with an online portfolio showing relevant samples.
- Collaborate with our design and development teams to generate creative concepts and big ideas for clients
- Write effective, sharp headlines and longer form copy for videos, websites, landing pages, emails, banner ads, PPC advertising campaigns and social media campaigns
- Create informational content, such as white papers, blogs, ebooks, case studies, infographics, and video and webinar scripts
- BS/BA in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- 3+ years of professional copywriting and content strategy experience
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be onsite during regular business hours, as needed
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.