90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
Our creative team is looking for freelance designers that think big, drive strategy and create stunning work. Our freelancers will provide a unique perspective, push digital boundaries and deliver creative that grabs attention and compels action. If you thrive on creating work that takes risks and provokes thought, read on.
- Execute on creative concepts from a creative lead from start to finish
- Make good decisions and meet deadlines set by the creative lead and/or client
- Develop the aesthetic/creative design of interactive campaigns, websites, landing pages, email, and other digital media
- Collaborate with members of other departments to ensure effective implementation
- Persuasively present creative concepts and work to both internal and external audiences
- 3-5 years of experience in digital design
- 2+ years of experience in a client-services or agency environment
- Based in Colorado with the ability to work onsite during regular business hours
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing, the creative process, interaction design and
- Strong expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and objectives
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A background working with writers, creative leads, and integrated media on projects
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.