Marketing Automation Manager
90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Automation Manager to execute lead generation and lead nurture programs using marketing automation platforms, manage email campaigns, report results to clients and the 90octane team, and assist in developing strategic recommendations.
- Develop strategic lead nurture recommendations and deliver these directly to clients
- Implement lead generation and lead nurture campaigns using Marketo, Eloqua, and other marketing automation tools
- Create and execute lead scoring models, lead nurture flows, database segmentation recommendations, campaign execution and reporting
- Manage HTML, text and mobile email broadcasts using various tools
- Analyze campaign results, identify ongoing recommendations and deliver these to clients
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- 4+ years of marketing experience, B2B preferred
- 3+ years deploying email broadcasts and marketing automation campaigns for real-world marketing initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent client skills
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to perform in a team environment
Skills and Knowledge
- Marketo and/or Eloqua certifications
- Experience with email platforms such as Mail Chimp and Campaign Monitor
What We Want For You
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.