90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
- Design dashboards in varying tools to effectively tell marketing performance stories to key audiences in a visually intuitive, cohesive way
- Lead dashboard projects through all stages of development, including concepting, data strategy, design and deployment
- QA, test, troubleshoot and optimize dashboards to ensure accuracy, quality and functionality
- Work with cross-functional teams and third-party vendors on data warehouse design and management
- Know agency dashboard platforms inside and out, and keep up to date on new functionality and how it can help our clients
Marketing Performance Analysis
- Analyze client program performance using dashboards, Excel, Google Analytics and other tools
Analytics Team Support
- Maintain working knowledge of GTM and be able to support the Analytics Strategist with overflow client needs.
- Assist clients and internal teams identify and prioritize the metrics and data sources used in reporting
- Champion the use of dashboards among internal teams
- Provide recommendations to and support for clients and internal teams on measurement strategy to ensure data collection and tag management decisions align with dashboard development needs
- BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, communications, computer science, or applicable experience
yearsexperience building performance reporting
- Basic knowledge of databases, SQL and data hierarchies helpful
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to align data visualizations with the needs of your audience
- Methodical, organized, project management and triage skills with the ability to stay calm under tight deadlines or changing client needs, but still achieve the client’s objective
- Ability to troubleshoot abstract problems, and think outside the box to find solutions
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including online advertising, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, offline marketing, etc) and how to measure/analyze the performance of those disciplines
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick, Facebook, AdWords, etc.
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.