External publishing producer focused on delivering on time, on budget and to a high level of quality. The Producer will be required to handle several projects releasing on multiple platforms. Responsible for ensuring that core development principles are followed, removing impediments from their teams and constantly improving production process and procedures, reporting to the Director of Production.
- Work with development teams to produce entertaining games on time and on budget and to a high level of quality.
- Work with developers to create Milestone Schedules, including key project deliverables.
- Effectively track all milestones or other deliverables, ensuring focus is always on risk mitigation and proactively addressing the needs of the project. Communication of project status throughout the organization and key stakeholders is expected.
- Manage licensor relationship in regards to all product approvals and development communications.
- Manage multiple language sku’s in all territories worldwide and helping with 1st Party submissions in all territories.
- Work with QA Manager to assure proper quality and timeframe of QA testing.
- Manage any post ship game development or support needs, including live service and DLC updates
- Manage 1st Party relationship in collaboration with Submissions Team
- Supply all materials needed for 1st Party submissions for concept, evaluations, relevant age rating materials, pre-cert and final submission approvals.
- Coordinate with submissions team on any concerns or questions from 1st party, including approval/waive issue information needs.
- Partner with Brand/Marketing to acquire any needed information for 1st party brand/marketing approvals.
- Work with Brand Management and Development teams to define the creative vision of the games.
- Effectively communicate the core experience of the game to others including Brand, PR, Sales, Executive management, press and partner companies.
- Review new products from Business Development and provide review report on strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience in contract review and amendment processes.
Continual Process optimization
- In coordination with their Executive Producer, create and implement new processes and procedures across PD and throughout the organization, maintaining a continual improvement process.
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ Years of game production experience. Must have managed multiple titles through the entire production process, including post launch game and content updates.
- Expert knowledge of game genres and game industry conventions
- Extensive experience with legal contracts and forms
- Experience with and understanding of console submission standards
- Must hold current Passport and be prepared to travel internationally as required
- Bachelor’s degree in computing, art, design, or related fields