Influencer Marketing Associate - Freelance
Job Description: Freelance Influencer Marketing Associate
Influencer Marketing Associates are members of the Influencer Marketing team, contributing to the agency’s Influencer Marketing offering. Associates are responsible for supporting the objectives and workflow of the larger team, which includes identifying potential influencers, building internal and external materials and presentations, monitoring and reporting on influencer activity and working with client teams on program logistics and details. This role will directly support the Influencer Marketing Associate Director across accounts.
- Program/Campaign Management – Assist in deployment of Influencer Marketing programs and campaigns. Ensure all deliverables are met on time and on budget.
- Existing Business – Contribute ideas and strategies to grow existing accounts. Stay current on each client’s market, competitive environment and business goals to make Influencer Marketing recommendations.
- Account Planning - Responsible for compiling portions of first drafts of presentations, departmental POVs, agency materials and influencer communications with oversight from Director.
- Reporting & Analysis – Responsible for working with analytics team to collect, compile and aggregate weekly and/or monthly reporting; making recommendations and optimizations based on insights.
- Vendor & Partner Knowledge – Research and stay abreast of new vendors/partners and submit recommendations to Director to set up meetings and demos.
- Relationship Management – Work seamlessly and effectively with members of the Influencer Marketing team, and cross-department account team members on all aspects of Influencer Marketing and client service.
- Team Development – Research and report on trends/best practices in Influencer Marketing, demonstrating an interest in and an aptitude for growing the agency’soffering.
- Cross-Departmental Integration – Throughout project management, adhere to established work flow and processes, and ensure true integration from planning to reporting. Collaborate cross-department to innovate and elevate agency processes.Assist in the continued education of Influencer Marketing across other departments.
- 1-2+ years of communications, social media and/or digital marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for social media personalities and blogs, both professionally and personally
- Strong understanding of marketing and social media ecosystem
- Deep knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and behaviors
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curious mind
- Experience vetting and communicating with social influencers is preferred