Sr. Solution Architect
Senior Solution Architect
Location : Reston, VA
Clearance Type : Eligible for a Security Clearance
PURPOSE OF JOB:
This senior level role includes supporting both business capture opportunities and providing technical execution leadership. The role supports corporate growth by working with our business capture leads on growth opportunities from lead identification through the capture and proposal phases. Will serve as a solution architect and lead the development of technical solutions for targeted opportunities, to include business capture, RFI and RFP proposal response development, and technical solution design, sizing, and input into pricing for technical solutions. Will be on point for defining the technical strategy and response for the proposal development process and serve as the technical volume manager and/or lead in select proposal volumes/sections. Will support solutions development, create basis of estimate (BOE) build ups, and conduct competitive analysis. Will support project technical execution activities such as program transition and startup, technical staffing, and provide technical team leadership especially during the transition phase of a contract.
- 10 - 12 years of progressive experience in solutioning and technical proposal content development
- Support customer meetings to understand customer requirements and provide solution presentations to the customer
- Serve as the senior technical architect across the pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated growth team, including proposal, capture and business development activities.
- Provide end-to-end thought leadership across proposal responses that include elements such as technical solution, staffing, implementation schedule, and BOE
- Provide expert technical writing capabilities in the development of technical artifacts, white papers, statements of work, briefings and proposals, etc.
- Lead and mentor junior staff in responding to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Work with teaming partners to develop technical solutions, integration of teaming partners’ capabilities, and pricing strategies, etc.
- Work with engineering staff to extract information in a structured process to create winning technical solutions for proposals.
- Support development of notional, logical, and physical solutions diagram and integration of solution into customer’s environment in a manner that fully meets all technical and management requirements.
- Support development of federal technical delivery methodology based on industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
- Support the adoption of commercial best practices in the areas of technology integration, cloud computing, managed services, process improvement, technology innovation and implementation.
- Support program teams in executing with quality, providing support, best practices, innovation and strategy.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Major(s) Computer Science or related field of study
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT STATEMENT: None specified.
This position profile incorporates the core responsibilities of the job. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed, and that not all responsibilities may be carried out depending on operational needs. Nothing in this profile restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
1901 Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
1901 Group offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs, life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage, 401K savings plan; employee training, development and education programs; advancement opportunities; and much more!
1901 Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 1901 Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
1901 Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of 1901 Group’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
1901 Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and 1901 Group is established; namely, award of contract to the 1901 Group. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)
US Citizenship is required for most positions.
1901 Group is a drug-free workplace