Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Reston, VA
Clearance Required: Eligibility for a Secret Security Clearance (Requires current US Citizenship)
ABOUT 1901 GROUP:
1901 Group provides IT services through the use of an integrated cloud-based platform that enables monitoring, management, and optimization of IT environments that span on-premise, co-location, and cloud computing environments. Our “as a service” model (XaaS) embeds all of the people, processes and technology necessary to deliver highly efficient IT services on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Full life cycle recruiting efforts for assigned positions to include candidate sourcing, screening, interview coordination/scheduling, manager feedback, offer determination and closing of selected candidates
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Report to the Recruitment Manager regarding candidate statuses, compliance & project initiatives, and general day-to-day activities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Business Development/Growth teams for bid-key, direct placement and future staffing plan requirements
- Research/Identify incumbent employees and partner with the Recruiting Manager to coordinate/facilitate incumbent capture activities
- Partner with the Business Development/Growth teams to streamline the identification of internal employees for bid-key and capture requirements
- Advise business development colleagues regarding human resources and recruiting considerations during the proposal process
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Establish sourcing strategies that attract top talent in support of the company s proposals
- Ensure adherence to Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) compliance, including data collection and record keeping
- Effectively use talent acquisition resources, including those labor and non-labor, to recruit key personnel candidates and contract staff
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Supports the Senior Vice President – Human Resources as needed on HR related projects/initiatives
- Exposure to government contract recruiting
- 2 – 3 years proven experience in the staffing industry or
- 2 - 3 years of high-volume recruiting experience
- Desire to research and recommend cutting-edge sourcing strategies to the Recruiting Manager and corporate hiring managers.
- Passion for recruiting and experience in pipeline building
- Strong social networks and ability to leverage your networks to source candidates
- Previous HR experience preferred – including but not limited to benefits administration, employee relations, HRIS administration, and performance management
- Ability to travel up to 25%
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
CERTIFICATION: PHR/SPHR Preferred, not required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT STATEMENT: None specified.
This position profile incorporates the core responsibilities of the job. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed, and that not all responsibilities may be carried out depending on operational needs. Nothing in this profile restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
1901 Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
1901 Group offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs, life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage, 401K savings plan; employee training, development and education programs; advancement opportunities; and much more!
1901 Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 1901 Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
1901 Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of 1901 Group’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
1901 Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and 1901 Group is established; namely, award of contract to the 1901 Group. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
1901 Group is a drug free workplace.