Job Title: ServiceNow Administrator/Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Required: Active DoD Secret (US Citizenship required)
ABOUT 1901 GROUP:
1901 Group provides IT services through the use of an integrated cloud-based platform that enables monitoring, management, and optimization of IT environments that span on-premise, co-location, and cloud computing environments. Our “as a service” model (XaaS) embeds all of the people, processes and technology necessary to deliver highly efficient IT services on a 24x7x365 basis.
Purpose of Job:
1901 Group is seeking a senior ServiceNow administrator/developer to configure and maintain an enterprise wide deployment of the ServiceNow platform in the federal space. The selected candidate possesses intermediate to senior level experience with ServiceNow and is proficient configuring services and workflows across the full suite of ServiceNow offerings, including incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, asset management, service catalog, service portal, knowledge management, demand management, and project management.
- Configure, enhance, and maintain ServiceNow platform implementations across multiple ServiceNow modules, including IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), and IT Business Management (ITBM)
- Propose system designs, Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), and solution approaches with concurrence and approval from senior leadership and the client
- Create and present implementation plans that are reviewed and approved by senior leadership and the client
- Provide weekly and monthly reports that keep the leadership and the client apprised of technical progress, potential risks with documented mitigations, and issue resolution plans and status
- Represent 1901 Group as the face of the company with partner teams and the client
Key Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A mid-to-senior ServiceNow developer with 5+ years of experience configuring, coding, and maintaining ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, and ITBM platform modules
- Proficient at administering ServiceNow platform configurations, releases, and deployments
- Proficient at configuring out of the box (OOB) workflows and designing custom workflows to support evolution of the client’s service catalog
- Proficient in is troubleshooting system and platform issues
- Demonstratable experience with Bash, Python, or other equivalent scripting languages
- Comfortable collaborating across the organization, including peer developers and other technical staff, 1901 senior leadership, partner and client staff and executive management
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of IT business processes and methodologies
- Experience designing and consuming web services (SOAP, REST, and JSON) to enable integration with other platforms and systems
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodologies and processes
- Experience with SDLC concepts and processes, including experience analyzing requirements and advising the client and internal stakeholders regarding technical solution options
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- ServiceNow certified developer and certified administrator
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT STATEMENT:
- Must be able to lift and move 30lbs This position profile incorporates the core responsibilities of the job. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed, and that not all responsibilities may be carried out depending on operational needs. Nothing in this profile restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
1901 Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
1901 Group offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs, life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage, 401K savings plan; employee training, development and education programs; advancement opportunities; and much more!
1901 Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
1901 Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and 1901 Group is established; namely, award of contract to the 1901 Group. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
1901 Group is a drug free workplace.